The CASE FOR DECENTRALIZED GUN STORAGE
Decentralizing your gun storage makes it more difficult for thieves to find your guns and far easier for you to protect yourself.
Decentralizing your firearm storage means putting firearms in strategic locations throughout your home so that thieves can’t locate all of them and so you have fast access to all of your firearms.
- Store all of your firearms in a single gun safe and thieves will find them in no time. They’ll cut into it and, in just a few minutes, make off with all of your guns. It happens every day.
- If you store all your firearms in a single gun safe, you’d better hope to be close to it, with fast access, if you ever need to protect yourself and your family from an intruder.
Where to store your firearms to give you a tactical advantage against an intruderA firearm does you no good if you can’t get to it when you need it. If you have firearms locked in your home, store them in a manner that gives you an advantage in the event of a crisis.
These statistics may surprise you:
- 30% of burglaries occur when someone is home.
- 38% of assaults & 60% of rapes occur during home invasions.
- 65% of all home break-ins occur during the day.