TRUE Safe vs. A Saw: Will It Cut?
This week at SecureIt: It’s TRUE safe vs saw blade. We’ve literally cut through the competition in the past and now, we show you how the TRUE gun safe holds up to a saw attack in this week’s episode. Can it be cut open? Watch to find out!
TRUE Safe: Product Features
The True Gun Safe is made like a gun safe should be made – with cement composite-filled double steel walls to truly protect against thieves and fire.
TRUE Safe Construction:
- Outside Dimensions: 65.25″h x 28.5″w x 24.75″d
- Inside Dimensions: 58.25″h x 23.25″w x 16.5″d
- Double wall, cement composite-filled steel
- Safe walls, floor, and top: 2.5″ cement filled
- Safe door: 4″ cement filled
- Angle-iron reinforced body
- CradleGrid Technology
- Louvered Back-Panel Grid
- Eight (8) Upper Saddles
- Four (4) Stock Bases (two firearms per base)
- Door Organizer Panel
- Used for Handgun and Accessory Storage
- * The TRUE Safe is Compatible with All CradleGrid Accessories
TRUE Safe Lock Features:
- UL-listed, group 1 EMP-proof lock
- S&G model 6120 motor-driven lock
- Single master code
- 6-digit codes (one-million possibilities)
- Lockout mode after four incorrect code entries
- Five active locking bolts; 3-way configuration
- Hardened steel bolts
- Three plated, fixed deadbolts extend into the safe wall
- No entry if hinges are removed
- Hard plate between lock bolt and door plate to deter drilling
- Independent relocking devices to stop drill attacks, forced entry
The TRUE Safe is available to order now. Visit our shop page to learn more and to place your order today!