Agile™ Quad Kit
Agile™ Quad Kit
The Agile™ Quad Kit Gun Safe System is designed to deliver fast access to your firearms when you need them, expanded storage capacity and superior home security performance.
- True Capacity: up to 24 long guns
- Straight-Line Access: Our military-inspired design offers fast, hassle-free access eliminating damage to guns, optics, and other accessories.
- CradleGrid: Back panel offers unlimited customization with accessories – no tools required. Accessories include:
- Cradles and stock bases
- Mounting kit to attach the Agile 40s to the Agile 52s
- Weight 410 pounds: Light weight makes it easy to reposition this gun safe to fit your evolving home defense plans.
- Pre-drilled holes: Allows for easy mounting to the floor or wall
- Modular: Increase capacity by adding additional Agile™ safes as you need
Agile™ Quad Kit:
External Dimensions (H x W x D): 92″ x 40 1/2″ x 15 1/4″
Weight: 410 lbs
Agile™ Model 52:
External Dimensions (H x W x D): 52″ x 20 1/4″ x 15 1/4″
Internal Dimensions (H x W x D): 51 7/8″ x 18 1/2″ x 12 1/4″
Weight: 105 lbs
Agile™ Model 40:
External Dimensions (H x W x D): 40″ x 20 1/4″ x 15 1/4″
Internal Dimensions (H x W x D): 39 7/8″ x 18 1/2″ x 12 1/4″
Weight: 100 lbs
Please allow a delivery lead time of up to 2 to 3 weeks and review the delivery information prior to placing your order.
Is the Agile™ Quad Kit difficult to assemble, How long does it take?
It is not difficult. Assembly of the first cabinet takes most people about 20-30 minutes. Once you are familiar with the assembly process, the next 3 are much faster. It is recommended to have a helper. Customers building this system tell us the first one took 20 minutes, the next one took less than 10.
Can I bolt an Agile™ Quad Kit to a wall or floor?
Yes for safety and security reasons, you must bolt the Agile™ Quad system to the floor or walls. Agile™ safes have pre-drilled holes, 4 in the Top and bottom and 4 on each side. They are designed to easily attach to each other or to walls and floors.
Do I have to stack the Model 40s on top of the 52s?
No, each cabinet is self-contained and can be used anywhere. Please note that to keypad for the lock on the Model 40 is located at the bottom of the door by default. However, you can flip the front door of the Model 40 so that the keypad is at the top of the door.
WARNING: Cables, Cable Assemblies, and Printed Circuit Boards can expose you to chemicals including lead and lead compounds which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov