Agile™ Model 40
Agile™ Model 40
The versatile Agile™ Model 40 gun safe works as stand-alone storage for guns and gear or as a modular complement to pair with the Agile™ Model 52. The Agile™ Model 40 is designed for shorter-profile firearms like adjustable stock ARs, SBRs, PCCs, and many rimfires or compact shotguns and rifles. It can also be used as secure storage for ammo, accessories, and gear. Some assembly required.
- True Capacity: 6 long guns up to 39″ without stock bases or up to 36 1/4″ w/ stock bases.
- Straight-Line Access: Our military-inspired design offers fast, hassle-free access eliminating damage to guns, optics, and other accessories.
- CradleGrid: Back panel offers unlimited customization with accessories – no tools required. Accessories include:
- Cradles and stock bases
- Mounting kit to attach to the Agile™ 52
- Weight 90 pounds: Light weight makes it easy to reposition this gun safe to fit your evolving home defense plans.
- Pre-drilled holes: Allows for easy mounting to the floor, wall or on top of an Agile™ Model 52.
- Modular: Increase capacity by upgrading to Agile™ Stack or Agile™ Quad Kit configurations.
Weight: 90 lbs
External Dimensions: H 40″ x W 20.25″ x D 15.25″
Internal Dimensions: H 39.87″ x W 18.25″ x D 12.25″
The Agile™ Model 40 is in stock and ready to ship:
Please allow up to 10 to 12 business days for product delivery. Tracking information will be provided once your order has shipped.
Please also be advised that while we will make every effort to process and ship your order in a timely manner, we are unable to guarantee specific delivery dates and times. Please wait the full 7 allotted business days after order placement before reaching out to support to report an issue.
For product and shipment questions, please contact [email protected]
Does the Agile™ Model 40 have a key override (backup)?
Yes, the Model 40 has a key override, it is behind the “Agile” decal on the front of the door. Please note: It is a key override, intended to function as an access point in case your battery is dead or in any situation where the electronic lock is not functioning. The Keys are unique and specific to the lock, so they should be stored in a safe place OUTSIDE of the safe. If you lose these keys, please Contact Support to purchase a replacement lock/key set.
Can you reposition the keypad on the Agile™ Model 40 door?
You can! You are able to flip the front door of the Model 40 so that the keypad is at the top of the door.
WARNING: Cables, Cable Assemblies, and Printed Circuit Boards can expose you to chemicals including lead and lead compounds which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov