The Agile™ Stack gun safe is designed to deliver fast access to your firearms when you need them, expanded storage capacity and superior home security performance.
- True Capacity: up to 12 long guns
- Straight-Line Access: Our military-inspired design offers fast, hassle-free access eliminating damage to guns, optics, and other accessories.
- CradleGrid: Back panel offers unlimited customization with accessories – no tools required. Accessories include:
- Cradles and stock bases
- Storage bins
- Storage Shelf
- Mounting kit to attach the Agile™ 40 to the Agile™ 52
- Weight 205 pounds: Light weight makes it easy to reposition this gun safe to fit your evolving home defense plans.
- Pre-drilled holes: Allows for easy mounting to the floor or wall
- Modular: Increase capacity by upgrading to the Agile™ Quad Kit configuration.
External Dimensions (H x W x D): 92″ x 20.25″ x 15.25″
Weight: 205 lbs
Agile™ Model 52:
External Dimensions (H x W x D): 52″ x 20 1/4″ x 15 1/4″
Internal Dimensions (H x W x D): 51 7/8″ x 18 1/2″ x 12 1/4″
Weight: 105 lbs
Agile™ Model 40:
External Dimensions (H x W x D): 40″ x 20 1/4″ x 15 1/4″
Internal Dimensions (H x W x D): 39 7/8″ x 18 1/2″ x 12 1/4″
Weight: 100 lbs
- 1 Agile™ Model 52 Gun Safe
- 1 Agile™ Model 40 Gun Safe
- CradleGrid™ Technology
- Customizable 6-digit electronic push button lock systems (batteries not included)
- Override Keys
- 1 Rifle and Gear Shelf – 6 Louver
- 2 Large Yellow Bins
- 12 Cradles
- 6 Stock Bases
- Hardware to Mount the Agile™ Model 40 to the Agile™ Model 52
- 10mm wrench for Assembly
- Batteries NOT included
The Agile™ Stack is in stock and ready to ship:
Please allow up to 10 to 12 business days for product delivery. Tracking information will be provided once your order has shipped.
Please also be advised that while we will make every effort to process and ship your order in a timely manner, we are unable to guarantee specific delivery dates and times. Please wait the full 7 allotted business days after order placement before reaching out to support to report an issue.
For product and shipment questions, please contact [email protected]
Darren O. - Verified Buyer
Purchased the 54/40 stack. Super easy assembly. Plenty of room. Can't wait to fill it. Would highly recommend.
Jason S. - Verified Buyer
Is the Agile™ Stack difficult to assemble? How long does it take?
It is not difficult. Assembly takes most people about 30-40 minutes. It is recommended to have a helper. Once you are familiar with the assembly process, they go together quickly. People building several cabinets tell us the first one took 20 minutes, the next one took 10.
Can I bolt an Agile™ Stack to the wall or floor?
Yes and we recommend it. Agile™ safes have pre-drilled holes, 4 in the bottom and 4 on each side. They are designed to easily attach to each other or to walls and floors.
Will the weight of the door cause the cabinet to tip over?
If the cabinet is empty and not anchored to the floor or wall, the weight of the door can present a tip hazard. We recommend anchoring the Agile™ Stack to the floor or wall to prevent tipping. If you are stacking the Agile™ Model 40 on top of the Agile™ Model 52, we recommend bolting them together using the additional hardware included with the Agile™ Model 40 and anchoring the stacked storage unit to both the floor and wall.
Does the Agile™ Stack have a key override (backup)?
Yes, the Model 52 and Model 40 have a key override, it is behind the “Agile” decal on the front of the door. Please note: It is a key override, intended to function as an access point in case your battery is dead or in any situation where the electronic lock is not functioning. The Keys are unique and specific to the lock, so they should be stored in a safe place OUTSIDE of the safe. If you lose these keys, please Contact Support to purchase a replacement lock/key set.
WARNING: Cables, Cable Assemblies, and Printed Circuit Boards can expose you to chemicals including lead and lead compounds which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov