TRUE™ Gun Safe
The TRUE™ Gun Safe is made with cement composite-filled, double steel walls to truly protect against thieves and fire. We’ve brought back the proven steel-concrete-steel design for those looking for the more traditional, heavier gun safe that thieves can’t open or move.
The back wall of a TRUE™ Gun Safe is fitted with the grid and the safe comes with eight cradles and four dual bases to accommodate eight firearms of virtually any configuration, including optics.
Weighing 1200 pounds, the SecureIt TRUE™ Gun Safe does not fall into our lightweight, modular gun storage product line. If you are looking for a smaller, more discreet gun safe that can be stored throughout your home, consider one of our Agile™, Answer™, or Fast Box™ models.
- Five active locking bolts; 3-way configuration
- Hardened steel bolts
- Three plated, fixed deadbolts extend into the safe wall
- No entry if hinges are removed
- Hard plate between the lock bolt and door plate to deter drilling
- Independent relocking devices to stop drill attacks, forced entry
- SecureIt True Safe: True fire test results: 2 hours 20 minutes
- 8 Upper Saddles
- 4 Interlocking Stock Bases
- Louvered Back Panel
- Internal Door Organizer
- Storage Shelf
- Double-Walled Steel with Cement Composite Fill
- Safe Walls/Floor/Top – 2.5″ of Cement Composite Fill
- Safe Door – 4″ of Cement Composite Fill
- Angle-Iron Reinforced Body
- Both the inner shell and exterior are constructed with 16 gauge steel.
- The door plate is 3/16″.
- UL-listed, Group 1 EMP proof lock
- S&G model 6120 motor driven electronic lock
- Single master code
- 6-digit codes (one-million possibilities)
- Lockout mode after four incorrect code entries
- Outside Dimensions: 65.25″ H x 28.50″ W x 24.75″ D
- Inside Dimensions: 58.25″ H x 23.25″ W x 16.50″ D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 12.93
- Weight: 1200 Pounds